Bring the Best of Barton Creek Into Your Home
Now you can enjoy a superb Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa dining experience anytime with these delectable, Texas certified Signature Recipes.
Recipe of the Season
Cool off this summer with a refreshing recipe that entice your taste buds!
Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit and Arugula Salad
Ruby Red Grapefruit Vinaigrette
1 Ea. Ruby red grapefruit, juiced
1 Oz. Sugar
1 Oz. Asian sweet chili garlic sauce
1 T. Dijon mustard
2 Oz. Champagne vinegar
1 C. Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the juice, sugar, sweet chili garlic sauce, mustard, and vinegar. Whisk till the sugar completely dissolves.
2. Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking.
3. Hold in fridge while preparing ingredients for salad.
Preperation serves: 6 large salads or 8-10 smaller
2 C. Baby arugula
1 Head Baby Romaine, chopped
2 Ea. Avocado
2 Ea. Ruby red grapefruits
1/2 C. Pumpkin seeds
4 Ea. Radish, sliced thinly
2 Oz. Feta, crumbled
1. Wash the arugula and romaine and spin dry.
2. Split the avocado, remove the pit, and with a large spoon scoop out the flesh, dice.
3. Peel the grapefruit and with a small pairing knife cut just inside the membranes to release the segments. (Save the remaining has lots of juice, good for a cocktail!)
4. In small pan over medium high heat, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop and the skin flakes off. Remove from pan.
5. Toss all ingredients together adding desired amount of dressing. Season over the top with a sprinkle of sea or Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. ENJOY!
7 Layer Dip
Texas Peach and Pecan Salad
Barq's Root Beer Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
Tortilla Soup Recipe
“Everything was so wonderful I hated to leave to return home.”